Your Farm Voice: COVID-19
Manitoba Canola Growers are actively focused on pre-empting any impact that COVID-19 may have on your 2020 farming operations.
We are working alongside provincial and national partners including the Canadian Canola Growers Association, Canola Council of Canada, Keystone Agricultural Producers, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, and others to navigate this ever changing issue.
If you have experienced or foresee any impact specific to COVID-19 on your farm that you feel we should be aware of please contact us.
There are a number of websites from key government and agricultural departments that are answering common questions from growers and industry:
- Government of Canada COVID website: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada COVID website: http://www.agr.gc.ca/eng/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-information-for-industry/?id=1584732749543
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency COVID website: https://www.inspection.gc.ca/covid-19/eng/1584729805758/1584729899016
- Government of Manitoba: https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html
- Keystone Agricultural Producers: Sign up for their weekly updates
- Temporary Foreign Workers :